Hometown Christmas Parade Explore Glendale Section
The Hometown Christmas Parade is inviting all Glendale Merchants to participate in the Hometown Christmas Parade as an advertiser in the parade program. The Hometown Christmas Parade is adding a new section to the parade program to promote businesses in Glendale.
EXPLORE GLENDALE will promote your business in a fun way!
• 13,000+ people attended the 2019 Hometown Christmas Parade
• Reach 1,000’s of attendees, by advertising in the parade program
• Artwork must be camera ready
• Bonus - your ad will also be featured on the official Hometown Christmas Parade website with a hyperlink to your business.
DEADLINE: November 1, 2020
• Special Chamber Member Price: $100 for a business card size ad
• All other merchants: $125 for a business card size ad
Image size: Business card size, 3.5 inches wide x 2 inches high.
Accepted file formats: jpg, png, pdf, gif, eps.
Email art files to Robin Cotto
Take advantage of this opportunity to include a coupon, discount or day of special! The parade takes place Saturday, December 12th on Glendale from 51st Avenue to 58th Avenue. Programs are distributed directly to spectators and available at the announcer towers.
Questions? Contact Shea Kinkead, Downtown Development Manager at the Glendale Chamber at 623.937.4754.
Get involved at the next level! Support Hope for Hunger with a food drive
The Hometown Christmas Parade proudly supports Hope for Hunger Food Bank. Let us know if you would like to support Hope for Hunger with a food drive or as a collection site for the parade. LEARN MORE